At Thewa store we strive to create a hassle-free shopping experience, committing to process and deliver your purchases on time. We offer FREE shipping on all items, within India, regardless of the amount of your order. All Thewa store orders are shipped within 7 working days, unless stated otherwise.Contingent on the destination of your order, we have partnered with the following trusted shipping services to deliver your purchases.
- Sequel Logistics
Thewa store offers safe and swift international deliveries via India Post courier services. All international orders will be in transit within 5 days of placing them, and will reach your doorstep within approximately 7 business days after they have been shipped.
Regardless of your destination or the value of your order, we assure you that your order will be safe during transit, and will reach your doorstep on time.
For further information on the status of your order, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please bear in mind that the final value of your order is exclusive of all custom duties and other taxes. As the recipient, you are liable for varied tariffs levied by international authorities such as, VAT, duties or taxes. We recommend you verify the duties and taxes with your local authorities.
All Thewa store orders shall be shipped completely insured. We urge our customers to inspect the package for any signs of damage or tamper, before receiving or signing for receipt. Please do not accept any packages that are opened or have been tampered with.
On order confirmation, you will receive an email with your order details including product details, price and order number. In case you do not receive an order confirmation, please notify us via email at email@example.com
Track Your Order
The moment your order has been dispatched for delivery, you will receive a notification email with the tracking number for your parcel. This number will enable you to track your shipment online till it reaches you doorstep.
For further assistance feel free to get in touch with our Customer Service Team.
We record your billing and shipping information every time you place an order with us. In the event that you should wish to have your order shipped to an alternate shipping address, please ensure that the correct details are provided to us while placing your order.
Returns And Cancellation
We are dedicated in providing you with an assortment of specially designed products; immersing you in pure indulgence.
Our policies are designed to ensure your complete satisfaction, and to enable a delightful and convenient shopping experience.
Return and Exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online purchases, or for any reason it does not meet your expectations, you can return the merchandise for an exchange or full refund. This is not applicable to any specially customized products.
Kindly note, for an exchange or refund of the full amount, the product needs to be returned to us within 15 days of receipt.
Return Shipping is FREE.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Refunds are payable in the original form of payment used to make your purchase. Once the product is received, and it passes through our quality checks, your refund will be processed.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Any refunds due by Thewa Store shall be made in the following manner:
Within 7 business days of receiving and approving the returned item, the refund payable by Thewa Store will be credited to the online account (credit card/ debit card / netbanking) that was used to purchase from us. The duration of re- credit will be as stated by the bank which has issued the card.
Cash On Delivery (COD) Payments
For all COD payments, within 7 business days of receiving and approving the returned item, Thewa Store shall draw a Demand Draft for the refund payable to you. This will be mailed to the address requested by you.
How to return my Thewa Store merchandise for an exchange/refund?
In case of any return, please follow the procedure listed below:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you shall be emailed an authorization code and a return form. Please print the return form and type in the authorization code.
3. In the event of making a return, place the unused merchandise accompanied with the invoice, original tag, label, certificate, and insurance policy back into the packaging box and seal it.
4. Please remember to enclose the return form with your item.
5. Items showing any sign of wear or that have been altered or tampered with (by anyone/ entity other than Thewa Store), or damaged in other manner shall not be accepted for return or refund.
6. All return, shipping and handling costs shall be covered by Thewa Store.
7. Once your package is ready for pickup, email us at email@example.com and we shall schedule a courier pickup for you. If we are unable to coordinate a pickup at your pin code, please use a trusted courier service that allows you to track your parcel. We will reimburse you upto Rs. 200 for courier charges.
8. Once the return is confirmed and approved by Thewa Store, your refund amount/ exchanged item shall be processed at the earliest.
Terms & Conditions
*The return and exchange policies are subject to terms and conditions as mentioned below:
- Thewa Store does not accept returns, exchanges or refunds on merchandise that may have been shipped internationally.
- Returns, exchange and refunds are acceptable only within the days stated in our policy.
- Refunds are payable in the original form of payment, as stated in our refund policy.
- For all returns, exchanges and refunds, products should be accompanied with original product certificate and original/ copy of invoice.
- Should you be unable to provide the original certificate(s), Thewa Store shall send the diamond for re-certification. The cost of certification shall be borne by you.
- Items showing signs of wear or damage, in any manner, shall not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Customers with eligible products for return shall be provided with complimentary return shipping.
- Our Quality Assurance department shall review returned merchandise.
- Thewa Store reserves the right to change the exchange/ refund amount based on the Quality Inspection.
- All refunds are subject to Value Added Tax at the applicable rate. The prevailing rate is 1.1%.
- Should you wish to exchange your Thewa Store merchandise, a difference in value between the old and the new merchandise shall be payable by you.
- Should a purchase be made using a coupon, discount, promo code, or under any other promotion offered by Thewa Store, the refund payable shall be reduced to be equivalent to that stated in the invoice.
Cancellations by You
If you wish to cancel your order, for any reason that may arise, please contact our Customer Service Team. If we receive your cancellation notice and the order has not been processed or approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Request for cancellation of orders shall only be valid and accepted if they are made within 24 hours of order confirmation. Thewa Store reserves the right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. In using this Site, you acknowledge that you shall not dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Cancellations by Thewa Store
Kindly note, there may be certain orders that we may be unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to decline or cancel any orders for any reason. Some situations that may arise resulting in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product, description or pricing information, or problems with your billing information. Before accepting any order, we may require additional information or verification(s). We will notify you if and when your entire order or a portion of your order has been cancelled, or if additional information is required before we accept your order. In case your order has been cancelled after your debit/ credit card has been charges, the amount billed will be re-credited into your card account.